6255 Okanagan Landing Road, in Vernon: Industrial for sale : MLS®# 10173136
6255 Okanagan Landing Road, Vernon V1H1M5$789,000Industrial
- MLS® Num:
- Build. Type:
- OtherAt Vernon Regional Airport, a metal clad industrial building with airport industrial uses permitted. Paved parking at the front, a fenced compound at the rear with direct access to the airport possible. It would be possible to install a paved route to the runway. A convenient mix of offices, training rooms open space and mezzanine areas. 400 amp three phase power. Tall ceilings. Good visual exposure, easy access. The land is leased from the City of Vernon. See www.DonKassa.com for more details. (id:2493) More detailsListed by RE/MAX Vernon
1120 Mabel Lake Road, in Lumby: Agriculture for sale : MLS®# 10171573
1120 Mabel Lake Road, Lumby V0E2G5$899,000Agriculture
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,626 sq. ft.244 m2PRICE REDUCED! 40 acres of leveled farmland with a updated 4 bed/3 bath home. Reno'd kitchen with Quartz counter tops, Cherry cabinets and S/S appliances. Hardwood flooring throughout the lower level of the home with polished Fir wood and carpet flooring upstairs. There is a real wood burning fireplace in the living room which adds to the warmth of the home and a wrap around porch giving the home a real country feel. All the bedrooms are located upstairs with the master suite having a 3 piece bath with granite counter top twin sink vanity. The main bath features an original refinished claw-foot tub. The family room is located in the basement area which is partially finished. The outbuildings consist of a 50'x70' Haycover with metal cladding and several smaller structures for storage and animal housing. There are 3 fenced paddocks for your livestock with frost proof water hydrants. The land currently producing hay. Domestic water is from a good producing drilled well. Private location set off the public road with fantastic valley and mountain views in all directions. (id:2493) More detailsListed by Royal LePage Downtown Realty
3030 Old Vernon Road, in Kelowna: Agriculture for sale : MLS®# 10167851
3030 Old Vernon Road, Kelowna V1X6P2$5,400,000Agriculture
- MLS® Num:
- 10167851Prime agricultural 60.7 acres with 38.33 acres of Grade A irrigation. This property is centrally located, close to University, airport, and borders golf course. Once a thriving dairy farm, this property is waiting for a new enterprise. Two older homes on the property. Minutes from Hwy 97. This is a must see. (id:2493) More detailsListed by Royal LePage Kelowna
in West Kelowna: Institutional - Special Purpose for sale : MLS®# 10164482
West Kelowna$1,790,000Institutional - Special Purpose
- MLS® Num:
- Build. Type:
- Special PurposeATTENTION INVESTORS! Town home development with Okanagan Lake view, mountain view, and city view for sale. Minutes from West Kelowna's downtown, public transportation, schools, parks, and other amenities. Currently in the rezoning phase. It has already passed first and second reading. Plans and other specifications available. Currently tenanted, so by appointment only. (id:2493) More detailsListed by RE/MAX ORCHARD COUNTRY
9356 Keithley Road, in Vernon: Recreational for sale : MLS®# 10182280
9356 Keithley Road, Vernon V1T5P9$109,000Recreational
- MLS® Num:
- 101822801 acre recreational lot to build the house of your dreams, located near beautiful Okanagan Lake with access to community beach and boat launch just minutes away. A 45 minutes drive to either Vernon or Kelowna, close to Silver Star Mountain, numerous outdoor recreations, this is a 4 season wonderland of rural living. Volunteer fire department and community hall close by. A 1969 Forestry cabin 14' x 16' was restructured in 2007 with new framing and sits adjacent to the road. (id:2493) More detailsListed by Royal LePage Downtown Realty
Any savvy investor knows the importance of diversifying his or her investment portfolio. One of the best ways to do that is to invest in commercial real estate in Kelowna. Over the years, Kelowna has shown that it is ripe for an infusion of different businesses. If you are keen on acquiring commercial property in Kelowna so you can start a business, know that you can always count on Kelowna Business Brokers.
As a leading commercial real estate brokerage, we have a great feel for the city of Kelowna. This, combined with our years of experience in the real estate industry, provides us with a unique perspective that always proves to be an advantage for our clients. We handle a wide variety of properties that can be converted into many different businesses. Some of those businesses include:
Commercial properties can always be leased out to local entrepreneurs. Similarly, commercial spaces can easily be converted into restaurants and other point-of-service outlets. Simply let us know what kind of business you want to attract with your property investment and we’ll help you find the perfect one.
Looking to maximise your investment in a multi-floor commercial building? Why not lease out each floor as an office space? As one of the fastest growing cities in North America, Kelowna will surely see a spike in the demand for more office space. Depending on the size of your property, you can accommodate four or more companies in one property for better returns on your investment.
As the main hub of the Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is a great site for businesses in the industrial sector to set up shop—and you’re just the person to provide the space these businesses need. Aerospace development, video game development, IT firms and other businesses have begun to set their sights on Kelowna, making it a good idea to invest in properties that can accommodate their needs.
Why Invest in Commercial Real Estate:
Commercial buildings offer investors a steady flow of income each month. Whether you are renting out your property to an office, retail store, or a manufacturer, you are assured that you will receive income from your tenants each month.
If you are the type of investor who enjoys flipping properties for a profit, you’re in luck. Properties in a competitive and desirable market often yield more money than what you’ve spent. You can even maximise your returns by renting out your property for a few years before selling it.
Commercial properties often enjoy the benefit of longer leases. This means more guaranteed money for you in the long run, especially when compared to the leases on residential real estate.
Kelowna Business Broker has numerous commercial properties for sale. If you would like to invest in commercial real estate, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We’re sure we can help you find the perfect investment property.
Kelowna Business Brokers has numerous listings on commercial real estate for investors who want to capitalise on the opportunities that the city offers.